View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 00:10   #19
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: It's time to talk about games you're waiting for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
You can officially colour me green.
I heard from somewhere (I think maybe Gamespot?) that it was going to impliment dual screen support - tactical map on one, action on the other. Can you confirm/deny that?
The game supports Dual Screen. Not in the current Beta mind you, but some folks have burrowed into the code (it is incredibly simple to mod) and enabled dual screen. It will definitely have this as a feature in the final release.

It would give you a huge advantage in the game to use one screen as a tactical map, and the other zoomed in on the action. Because the scale of the game is so immense, you really need to be able to see the big picture.

You can see an example of the dualscreen mode in this e3 preview.