View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 15:17   #43
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Regarding these closures. Laughable shit tbh. They reported it before they "abused" it. So they have done nothing wrong imo. Calling it cheating when there was no chance in hell that they could get away with it...
****ing retards all of you.
I just felt reminded of that US town where you have to announce to the Sherrif if you enter the town and plan to commit a crime. If you donīt do that, you can be punished for not reporting it.
That said, if you do commit the crime, you certainly still get sentenced for it.
The chances of getting away with something hardly determine whether something is allowed or not.
Also, I donīt call it cheating. I call it "****ing things up for everyone without reason", which I find pretty shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Tbh korsan i think im the only one who is gonna agree with u here the others will just spend all day flaming u last rnd me and another gal mate i wont name said person tried to see if we could get the gal fund to do that however it never worked so didnt happen therefore i guarantee you there are plenty others out there who would have used it in the small donation role u described. I cant see the issue here as to why a roll back was never just performed donations etc can just be reveresed whole issue solved. Fact!
Actually, what I wonder most about atm is the question whether all this hassle was really needed. If it wasnīt, the galaxy in question caused a massive disruption of the game for everyone else, in which case they actually deserve some sort of punishment.
Itīs not like causing 24h downtime and a rollback because one ASSUMES ticks would have to be stopped anyway can be justified.
I feel like being roided to bits did the trick mostly though, still think fleets should have been placed on run and hide at base instead of trapping them in the slots.