View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 23:45   #30
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
1. I don't understand why you had to make all the effort of posting that long 1st post to justify yours, and your galmates actions.

2. Why would those that recieved tons of metal by donations, actually bother to trade with universe tax (25%) to even out the resources?
(no intentions of cheating?)

3. Claiming that point 2. was in good knowledge and belief that the game would be stopped and rolled back because of this bug, was the reason you guys chose to "test it" this far. Sounds utterly stupid.

I could say a lot more, but seriously you lost all my respect when you chose to make this thread to justify your actions.
Maybe you noticed that in 2/3 of my post I didnt try to justify but give a chronological insight into the events that led to the downtime. As every PA player is affected by this I felt the need to make such a thread. Not everyone in PA plays at Osiris and knows about our gal channel discussions.

So why exactly are you complaining about this? Maybe you just noticed you never had the nuts to do the same when you know that all forum trolls will slap you? If you read again you will also realize that this was an apology from PA community for the caused downtime. So hard to understand? And please excuse me if I put a breeze of justification in it as it is my galaxy that got messed which we all spent weaks for.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.