Thread: New Alliance
View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2006, 17:52   #35
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: New Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm sorry but nobody forces you to read it nor to reply on it, sweetie
Let me explain you why i think you are wrong.

User A post a thread, and users are posting back to it, the conversation is interesting and everything is allright, until that point, i am the reader and do enjoy the thread.

Now, there is this user B who start to post a pointless post, and then another user: User C who reply to it, then the user B post back and vice versa, the so called interested thread start to get boring, and the discussion oftenly start to be a private discussion that doesnt really interest me or some other.

Now, how can we avoid the fact that i will read user B and C uninteresting replies? There is 3 options which we can chose.

1) Moderators deletes User B and C replies, and then i wont even know about their existence and the thread will be saved. Problem is Sometime moderators like to give warning instead of being that harsh and that still isnt going to help the fact i dont want to read User B/C replies. Plus on another side, As users of theses boards, its written somewhere that its strongly recommended not to call the moderators for action, which is why i'll pass on this one.

2) Whenever Users B/C is going to post a useless reply, he will post before it a short message saying "attention, avoid next post because of irrelevency". Then this tag will allow me not to read the post.

3) Last option would be to avoid the forum itself, that might happen in the future, if it turns out that the species of User B and C is growing and the specie of user A is declining.

I hope you understand that by reading this thread i have to read User B and C posts aswell.

P.s: in case you didnt understand yet. you are User C.