View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:10   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A value player winning this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
silly point but what about all these resources that XP whores have been storing up in the gal fund, whats gonna happen when that gets donated back to them (if its still there, and is able to be donated ofc), potentally massive value boost in the last day might totally screw up the value players...
I thought of that myself. Potentially an xp whore in a big-resource-producing galaxy could have his entire gal save resources for the last week, then donate them to him in one tick (ie before the value gets updated) through the gal fund 50 million resources at a time. The value boost you could gain off that is insane. Personally I won't be doing that as I think the level of faggotry involved in such an idea being implemented has the distinct potential to implode the internet in on itself creating a black hole powerful enough to suck in the entire universe causing the end of time, being and slightly pissing off god again.