View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 17:31   #34
Criminal

Criminal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

well the last part, i saw myself hadnt anything here to do, so changed it before u replyed.. but i see perfect what u and others have written.. and i still feels the same.. but if u can stop using my first reply as a source, when i thought i explayined in pretty clear text what i ment, in the secound.. so im not buying your reason to continue on that.. but i guess when u cant think of any more, u take what u got.. but im not changing a post after i had an answer. that should even u understand..

but if u had read it abit better, u would have seen they was cheating, and as some approved it, its no reason for that that shouldnt have happened before.. and as u constantly trying to pick on me, when its them that has deserved beeing questioned and woundered about.. i can be a fool on many things, but i dont feel as one in this case, questening orbits or others role in this.. ofc the one that gets caught wont tell on others.. and that ur a ex orbit hc, and are making this much effort into making me look bad instead of orbit good, makes me even more unsertan.

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 18:05.
Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote