View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:58   #31
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The HC's did know about the cheating. The "F-Crew TV" log came from their HC channel. Coupled with the fact that Masta_Mark actually stated they did know he was intending to (He states they tried to discourage him so he discussed it with them) and the fact that "F-Crew TV" was being openly discussed in the HC channel (and between some HC and the trusted members) they had an idea what was going on. How responsable each HC member needs held for what happens I'm not sure but they clearly didnt do a good enough job of persuading him not to and some simply choose to turn a blind eye knowing they could do what many in Denial did and just state "we knew nothing about it" if caught while benefitting from it while it remained undetected
Well, Wakey, tbh I don't know all about the situation. And I am not taking part in the discussion who should be punished (if so!) further etc as I might be biased. I did state that if Masta_Mark cheated he was rightfully closed.
However, what I was aiming at in the comment you quoted is the mere suggestion that we (the HC team until round 26) were accomodating cheating or even participating in it. That is an accusation that you have to agree with me that doesn't hold.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote