View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 16:13   #19
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: www.planetarion.com

The portal is very much the face of Planetarion. It's importance relays on fresh announcements and a nice design.

At the beginning of round 12 Kloopy and myself decided to work on it. The idea was that I would produce the design and graphics then Kloopy would put his column code over the top. As one of the main desires was the columns and that it should be easy to update. However with one thing and another the code never got added to the graphics so Planetarion.com amounted to a portal from pre-round 10.

I can assure you (and do everything in my power) that next round will see a whole new portal. A new splash and the Jumpgate.

The splash page will be a few links pointing where to go and a brief sentence or two on what Planetarion is about.
The Jumpgate is something new. It is a mini-site that explains to new people what Planetarion is. Listing it’s features, screenshots, where to sign up and how to get started.
The Portal will be the portal. Perhaps a little smaller and without the columns.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote