View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2011, 19:23   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
The fact That The beetle is 170% effective Vs Xan Fi, means that yes cath co can roid Xan Fi.
http://beta.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=1htgql4zjy4131u

As for Cat Cr They cant Roid Xan Fr solo but they would be able to roid any xan Fi/co Planet because of the value they would have in anti cr/bs.

Cath will Still be a Very strong early and mid round fleet, and if they keep there value and actually hold there roids long enough they will be VERY hard to roid solo.

But you didnt say that - you said cat could roid xan - you didnt say xan fi - this is what i pushing at with the fr/de thing - its the fr and de ships that jump out at you and from mine and theodd's calcs cath cant roid xan fr so why would ppl go xan fi instead of fr??

Going xan fr would just stop every cath co rankwhore trying to rape you...

Gzambo: Why would a caths attacking value of its co ships be equal to an entire xan fleet??? i took the value of attacker down as cath players will need anti cr/bs ships at home - that would atleast make up 25-30% of there value which is roughly the difference in fleet values in that calc.

Im 100% with m0 on his thoughts btw - PLEASE REHASH AN OLD SET OF STATS RATHER THAN USE THESE GOD AWFUL ONES FROM TIA!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote