View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2011, 22:30   #62
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

FR/DE is better used for top 5 alliances and active BG alliances such as ToF or DLR - that leaves half the playerbase unable to use fr/de well and therefore have a bad round.

So Kaiba I must ask, How many alliances are there this round? There are Atleast 16 alliance's with over 10 members. If I were to taylor the Stats toward the top 5 how would the other 11 alliances feel about that?

By no means is everyone forced to go one strat or another.
Fr/De>Fi/co>Cr/bs>Fr/de

I am a big Fan of Rock paper Scissors, and i believe that's what I've created. If that means the strat of "all Fi/Co" alliance don't work then so be it. Then again I am not by any means ruling out the idea that someone could just go balls to the walls Fi/Co and still be very strong, but that leaves you open to other things.

But Kaiba until you can actually PROVE to me that these stats need changing with calcs and logical Reasoning. There is no reason to change them, Especially Adding more ships into the mix.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote