View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2012, 14:08   #280
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
my guess for the delay is that they've redesigned the whole game, programming a lot of new code and such, i believe that's generous enough to explain the time frame of delayed announcements
There has been recent news about internal problems at Jagex and that they are not doing any "hobby" programming on games any more. Their focus have been the Transformers kid's game for a while now and my bet is they never took a look at PA.
If they were working on it they'd have announced something because working on it means they actually care and caring means they have to involve the community to prevent them quitting the game and thus make their time and money investment for the game a bad investment.

Spinner also offered to buy back PA and Jagex' answer was that they are not planning to sell the game.

My bet is still they want the game to die and use the URL www.planetarion.com for a new game. It has been mentioned once that the url itself is worth more money then the game itself. Jagex also said early in the beginning that they are working on their own space combat game. An easy mind play says that this new project might take the place of PA once it is taken down.

It's all wild guesses so far... And Appocomaster, our only connection to the owners is not allowed to say anything.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote