View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:58   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Examples of teamwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Nationwide.

Better than a bank FFS.

Hey, it's your money, I mean, I'm just holding it for you, you know. Like a bank. Except that, you know, better than a bank because, you know, banks are always knocked off. And no one knocks off old Tony. And besides, in a bank there's always tons of forms to be filled and all that shit. But old Tony, nothing to read, nothing to write - it's all in his head.