View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 16:20   #134
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir View Post
So should we congratz "Team Wishmaster" instead of 'Wishmaster'? Well, it would be too l33t to achieve #1 planet by being only one person, who controls your planet and fleets.
yes man, all in apprime and all in subh controlled my planet. And I could also control all of their planets!
If we had used vncing this round, elviz wouldnt have nubcrashed on fcrew cause he overslept, buddah wouldnt have died epically etc etc.
People in general dont use VNC. Stop discussing something which no one really uses and which no one really cares about anymore.
This discussion is so 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote