View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 19:15   #118
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
we were #1 in score since around 10th of november or sth and kept it like that until 10-12th of december, with no exceptions.. u started to hit us, and managed to succeed in 3 days, which gave us around 4% roidloss (of which 1 day we kicked a member, which took the roidloss to that %-tage)

to me it seems like we managed very well against u guys and didnt have a problem defending ure incs
not the first 260 ticks then, and ill tell you a little funny secret. when we were hit by all those alliances we asked old players who had no accounts to sign up and join our tag without playing, so we added 8 players with 30 roids, reducing our average score and roids drastically

So really, according to LDK we kept top average score for another week well into tick 450-500 and we checked up on it quite often and had a good laugh about it. We still kept getting incs though despite the low average roids and score so we kicked those planets out later anyways. I hope i did not hurt your feelings.

And again, you had so much def from out of tag and we only attacked you with cr/bs so ofcourse we didnt land much... If you read above i explained in detail what my intentions were, to attack euphoria nonstop monday-sunday to eventually stop defence from out of tag, but multihunters didnt do their job so it failed
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote