Thread: British Rap
View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 14:38   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: British Rap

I've never heard anything by them but isn't there a couple of rappers called 'The Mitchell Brothers' who try and make it a bit more London/British-esque?

p.s. I'd say that national identity probably is of declining importance compared to international cultural values (or something). National identity is probably still the single most important defining characteristic, but if you think about (for instance) geek "culture" it's fairly internationalised. In terms of the music I listen to, the vocabulary I use, the things I read and even the types of things I find funny I've probably got more in common with some geeks from overseas than I do with most of the people on my street, for instance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote