Thread: Good Comedies
View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 20:44   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Good Comedies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
There's always the Blue Collar Comedy tour DVDs, there's 3 of them so far, plus each of them have there own specials. I've always been a fan of Bill Engvall over the other three.
Yes, while Jeff is apparently the most popular, I like Bill as much / more and have heard most of both of their stuff. Ron isn't bad either. I don't really like Larry that much.
I've only seen one of them. I should ask for them for Christmas.