View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 17:50   #18
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ohhh shit i forgot to mention this earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I think 'the thing' does not have one source esskay. The 'thing' is a multi-cultural form of expression which had simultaneous development throughout history.

But I agree with Deffeh, tattoo's are a terrible idea
Well I knew the name was Polynesian...and I'm pretty sure that today's wide spread use of it has something to do with Polynesians. In all honesty I know shit about the history of tatoos, and just assumed it because a Polynesian word is used to describe the thing in more than one language.

Last edited by s|k; 15 Aug 2006 at 17:58.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote