View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 01:50   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ohhh shit i forgot to mention this earlier

I was at the shops and the guy infront of me had quite a few tattoo's.

One of them in particular made me laugh. He had "E=MC2" tattooed onto the side of his neck. I'm not sure what his thought process was but i suspect it went something a little like this ...

"I want to show how smart i am. I know i'll get E=MC2" tattooed on my neck. That'll show i know physics and shit. People will think i'm a genius."

BRAVO GENIUS! BRAVO!

He also had a picture of Muhammad Ali with "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee." tattooed onto his arm.

He also had one of those black sun tattoo's on his shoulder.

He also had a short, dyed mohawk.

He was also slightly rotund.

Yeah that kinda shit will keep you amused for days.

EDIT:

To give this thread more of a point that "amusement" discuss tattoos you've seen and felt were stupid.

Last edited by Dace; 15 Aug 2006 at 01:56.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote