View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2010, 08:39   #241
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Lovely how you suddenly hide behind "it was just my personal opinon".
And if this thread was a joke, then i have to ask you, is your "finally retired" statement under your nick aswell a joke?

Dismissing all earlier, can you make a serious post what includes your personal opinions without inserting any joke?
I'm not bothered to argue on Lokken's posts, about giving the MHs advices from the planetarion community, regarding politics. That is flat out stupid. He is saying that the same people who blocks up against Apprime, should be telling the MHs what Apprimes politics are. In this position they make up for 80%+ of the active community, and therefore can say whatever they want, in other words lie if they choose, to get an alliance punished by the admins.

Lokkens post:
Quote:
While this requires MHs to have some kind of political awareness while being neutral (near impossible to achieve) I don't see why such an analysis can't take place if the powers that be of PA are involved in the decision to help the MH.
Sometimes it's easier to just ignore something, then dwell on retarded points. So i said "the thread was a joke, and/or i dont represent Apprime"
The whole sentence can be misunderstood in several ways, and i did it on purpose. This means, that in an imaginary world where lokkens post above would be reality, i could be asked to explain myself by the MHs. In this position i could say whatever i want, especially since i have never had any official role in Apprime.

There is nothing more to dwell on. If someone wants to make a thread in Planetarion Suggestions, about if MHs should intervene in politics, go ahead. I will gladly argue about it in that thread, but not anymore in this.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote