View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:22   #237
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That move failed, as Vision has still been growing at the same pace of ND regardless, maintaining their lead.
I'm not discussing the effectiveness of it, merely its legitimacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's a move out of spite. Just read the first post - how can it be anything else? There is nothing left for them in this round, the only silver lining for them would be to see Vision not win.
When I read the first post I saw it as a political move to try to get vision to back out, much like Ascendancy's threats to choose one alliance from the opposing block and hit them all round in the past. The MH would have to be sure that they're doing this only to influence the final rankings and not out of self interest before closing them, and Apprime's true intentions are only known to them...