View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:21   #215
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
After reading the whole thread all over again, i take self criticism and acknowledge that some of what i have written can be looked upon as whine. It has its natural explanation in the fact that, when i read false accusations, or feel that myself or someone/something i am close to is treated unfairly, i react impulsive. In real life i do however manage to control this, but behind a computer..

So, for my personal attacks in this thread, I'm sorry *. It took the attention away from what this thread really was about, making a public statement.

If none have anything reasonable to add, please close this thread?

* Ur still a hypocrite JBG! but arent we all.
Did you start reading at your first post? Or is that the '' I feel myself and something I am close to being treated unfair ''?

Any of the claims made by Apprime being backed up btw? I saw they would only def Vision incomings, but noticed a lot of def on other waves also, plus how they would def 8:3 with everything they got, but poor Cardi got smashed last night without a single def fleet showing up, while some of the waves werent impossible to stop.

Anyways, I hope this continues till the end of the round, most fun part of the round so far.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote