View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:44   #213
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
Too short rounds, you don't need to invest a lot of time to win, only thing what you need to is to bash mid/low lvl alliances so you stay out of top alliances radars as organising defence takes time like 10 times more than attacking due to the retarded system of 1 tick defence/attack.

hmm and now for reasons to unknown to me apprime is FC:ing me. I gues I'm their favorite boogeyman hiding under the bed.

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me, wasn't any point in the game to roid myself to be nro 1 again for the 3rd time in the round as there wasn't any political situation where it would have been for me possible to keep the roids as everyone left apprime alone so they could focus every time their bs's on me without any serious incoming on them. .
Sorry, again i read that you are claiming you could roid yourself up to "nro 1" like it was a peace of cake. The political situation actually favor you greatly, but i suspect the claims like the ones in part 3 of your post, has something to do with part 2..

Last edited by HaNzI; 30 Apr 2010 at 07:46. Reason: edit: added whole quote
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote