View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:05   #211
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
You freaking pussies. Really? FARMING? It is quite clearly a political decision, a decision regarding the lesser of two evils. It is a perfectly legitimate ALLIANCE decision to defend against one group of incomings and not another, based on who you dislike more. It is a strategic level decision, rather than a tactical one, but I think it is pretty clear that Apprime would rather not be losing the roids at all if they had a choice... which makes it not farming.

Really, have PA players gotten even more petty since I left?

(Regardless of any negative personal opinions I might have about Cardi and others.)
Too short rounds, you don't need to invest a lot of time to win, only thing what you need to is to bash mid/low lvl alliances so you stay out of top alliances radars as organising defence takes time like 10 times more than attacking due to the retarded system of 1 tick defence/attack.

hmm and now for reasons to unknown to me apprime is FC:ing me. I gues I'm their favorite boogeyman hiding under the bed.

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me, wasn't any point in the game to roid myself to be nro 1 again for the 3rd time in the round as there wasn't any political situation where it would have been for me possible to keep the roids as everyone left apprime alone so they could focus every time their bs's on me without any serious incoming on them.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote