View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 08:21   #28
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R17 Alliance limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz
Yeh, you're right... me and my ideas getting away from me again as usual still.... nice to dream about such complex ideas sometimes
I think this idea will hoop the smaller/training alliances more than anyone else. Such a thing could be potentially abused by players who don't care about the resource missing for example when there's only 10-20 ticks left in the game. IE mass-recruiting for the win.

Then we look at say f-crew, or HR who are trying to get as many new players as possible and help them along... all of a sudden every one of their members is hit by low resources. Let's face it, they get beaten down enough already, this may just harm them more

Just some random thoughts though.

Edit: I'd say about 50-60, and give any alliance deemed 'training alliance' the ability to recruit as many as they wish. {However, I will do nothing but laugh if one of them is able to recruit enough and win it }
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote