View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2012, 12:20   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Alliance Statistics - Round 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Would it be possible to see a race/shiptype breakdown per alliance as well?

edit: B-Butch3r why do you keep doing this? People on AD are never going to agree with you, but every thread you make into a huge back and forth between you and some of the other usual suspects. You were right about Ult going to win, take pride in that and please stop doing this?
Give me more specifics and I can

As to the tick thing, I'm not sure how you'd be able to graph launched / received fleets per tick per alliance, etc.

And yes, 3 round stats are out as the data isn't from the final tick - I did mean to put a note on that. One is actually from havoc, iirc. Unfortunately, we don't have the final tick backups for those rounds, but the launch data should still be fairly accurate, even if the final ranking isn't quite there.