Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 13:45   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Your memory did serve you wrong indeed. I think FAnG disbanded (final one) in round 12. We did "disband" in round 8 and in round 9 aswell though, but not final ;-)
Round 10 too actually.

As regards the whole ******** thing this is really boring. I'm sure you guys were fantastic and spent every waking moment possible playing pia and the fact most people would struggle to name another half decent alliance who played the game is a fantastic coincidence. But it's just really not relevant

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 3 Sep 2010 at 13:58.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote