Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 22:10   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That's your opinion, and I'll respectfully continue to disagree, as I suspect will most who actually played PIA. A quick reminder, during the rounds when PIA was going on, competition in PA was pretty much a joke, as no good leaders put their effort into PA until Syn_Sid returned and started 1up!
Uh, how many rounds are you actually talking about here? Like 1? 2 max? Round 10 and 10.5 are the only ones in between sid starting 1up and the end of pax. And round 10 saw both dragons play pa and a large number of ldk players in fang. So you're actually claiming greatness for ******** based on the fact that the level of competition was higher in r10.5, a round widely acknowledged as one of the shittest in the history of the game?

And for god's sake do I have to repeat myself again? I'm not claiming the playerbases aren't intertwined. I'm saying that talking about what alliances did what politically during ******** rounds is irrelevant in a discussion of the history of the politics during planetarion rounds. I really don't know how many more different ways I can say this. Perhaps google has a universal thesaurus function I can use for it.

Quote:
But yeah, totally, nothing to do with each other.
I can see how you read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, like two ****ing posts ago
Sure ******** is part of the history of many members of the pa playerbase. It is not a part of the history of individual rounds of PA itself though. Which is what we, in this kjeldoran actually, were talking about.
and interpreted it as that. Totally.