Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:00   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Ignoring the fact that most of the active playerbase from this game left for PIA and that the following rounds did form a part of the oldschool PA legacy is rather silly tbh. Just because you didn't play it, doesn't mean it didn't happen, as much as you'd like to think the world revolves around you.

After all, you do still acknowledge the existence of Ministry as a group, which is wholly a result of PIA, not the small wing of Xanadu that existed in PA.
We're talking pre-pax alliances man. You can't start randomly integrating other games just because they played pa beforehand and you think they were still active for god's sake. Look at me, I'll start talking about how my corporation in eve was great or something equally zzzz...