Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 17:14   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
I can't speak nor judge of anything past round 16, but in the first 15 rounds of PA I haven't known a single top alliance (or alliance with the intention to win the round) that hasn't at one point or another betrayed, deceived or manipulated his/her allies, NAP's etc ...

Yes, including my own alliances.
eXilition never backstabbed anyone (dropping a NAP within the terms of your agreement is not backstabbing/betraying), neither did 1up, and I can't say I can remember ND ever doing it (they've won back to back rounds so as hilarious as it is they've kinda gotta be classed a "top alliance")