Thread: BSc vs. BA
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 13:15   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: BSc vs. BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Just wondering if one of you can answer this question then.

I'm in the last year of my 4 year MPhys physics undergraduate course. As i passed my third year does this mean I'm already entitled to use BSc as that is what i've have had if i'd only done 3 years. That seems to be what Proteus is saying.
You can't have any degree unless you've graduated, which I guess you won't have done if you're on an undergraduate course. I don't know how your university works, but when Cambridge does this you get both degrees at the end of the fourth year (even though you're entitled to graduate in the lower one from the end of the third year), as that way you stay an undergraduate throughout the course and the university gets more money from the Government.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote