View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 03:24   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sex without a condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The only place I can get salt and vinegar crisps is at the local English football pub. Wonderfull place.
Although a 7 feet high Irish rugby player with fists the size of shovels and a thouroughly broken nose gave me quite a scare one time.
But after talking to him he turned out to be a nice guy, and promised me he'd introuduce me to his siters if I ever visited Ireland.
It's funny when it happens isn't it?

I've had so many men like that cry like a baby and hug me as though I was their mother. Nothing sexual, it was always the fear of prison which so moved them.

But it is a very valuable lesson.

To learn that beyond every front, every facade, they are all just humans.