View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2006, 07:46   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gotta love lawyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
so except in cases where money is being "taken" away from the compensation (and I'd like to know in which cases this occurred)
As would I. Solicitors are regulated by the Law Society and it is against those regulations to take fees from compensation (in any type of case). So any firm that has done so will be shut down and any individual found to have so done will lose their practicing certificate.

But then it's easy for journalists to make baseless claims against lawyers.