View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:44   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gotta love lawyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So do fundamentalist Christians.

If you don't have the proof, you're not heading down the right path without a startling admission of guilt. It's not likely that Yahwe will provide you with one.
Oh sorry, I should have made myself clearer, I was told by someone who would know these things that it was Yahwe. He even told me what he put in his neg rep. Now short of CCTV footage of him posting his neg rep, I am not sure of what extra proof would make YOU happy.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote