View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2017, 23:27   #21
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R72 discussion thread

I think I will just focus on enjoying the company of my own players, as they are cool and fun non emoing persons that don't cheat. They are mostly mature by their nature and most start to be mature for real aswell :P I am really happy about getting so many old friends going again, not really care what level their effort will be.

Most of them are raised to carry their own game and not be carried by others, more the opposite. I am happy that many of them are also far more better players than I could ever be, if they chose to play serious. They are self taught, specially on the fight spirit and team playing parts and still happy to represent us, due those values of going community and fun first. Respecting the game and opposing players, when its well earned. The ranks follow a good game if they are to come.

The serious times of gaming are over for all/most of us with new priorities including work and families, but we are always up for a fight as much as we have to offer. I have a history of putting the game politics above own alliance benefits or interests, just to keep the fun in the rounds, but I have learned that u gain zero respect or appreciation for doing so, along these epenis growing scorequeens that only stare at the ending ranks, mostly gained by bad politics or "unfair" gameplay. Own members need sometimes a little respect too in terms of rankings for being who they are.

Hence my slight appreciation to Ult for managing it against the odds last round. My slight appreciation for the opposing block aswell for putting up a decent fight and creating some fun. Regardless it required strong numbers to do so. However based on some posts by your (Ult) members, there are a few that are more carried than being as shiny themselves. I rather choose the odds against to get some challenge myself, stopped noob farming long ago to gain ranks, hence I always kept XP as best feature of PA, as it creates healthy challenge. It could need some fixing, but its still by far the best feature in this game along with user friendliness! Sadly not all want to earn their respect. Rather try to achieve their goals with ease.

I have ran in to bad politics, huge blocks, massive cheating, disrespectful behavior and less creative thinking as in competing copies of PA. Hence I haven't really bothered with this game untill now in lack of decent choises. The playerbase has been so rotten, seriously by now, you should go in to yourselves and try create some fun! Seeing how it is currently. Script usage etc. seems commonly approved in this game. I sadly don't think it ends just there either. Maybe there are more grown respect towards eachothers during these 72 rounds played and people have less to prove about their abilities. So I actually expect a lot more healthier and fun community than back in the days.

Some keep the game dead due lowered numbers, but numbers don't determine fun, chess takes only 2 players, to loan a friend of mine.

I admit that my own attitude is rather rotten towards common fellows in here, due past reasons explained above. My apologies for that. But I am just ranting in the end. I don't take things too serious.

To keep on with the appreciation part, good job Venox and Ager3s for impressive dcing last round and atleast p3ng had some nice attacks going on. Also even I keep on dissing Cardi for his obvious past cheating and probably still doing so. I always appreciated his fight spirit to create some battles in game. I fancy also the faceless for fighting on in the game and CBA for making it all happen. I guess there is that soul or souls in all alliances.

I hope for action and political rich game, so me and my companions didn't waste time getting a team up again, apart from the social fun aspect, that they bring on daily basis.

Good luck to all alliances!

Last edited by Ave; 19 May 2017 at 03:43.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote