Thread: Ohhh Canada!
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2003, 20:39   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Snurx in "Knows nothing about drugs" shocker.

M.

But i don't!

EDIT:
Anyways, i knew this really sexy (and nice, actually) girl when i was younger. She got mixed up in drugs after a while, but we still had much contact.
She started to do more drugs, and we lost contact for about a year.
When i met her again, she looked like a wreck. Totaly ****ed up. I thought "heroine", but she had only done the same drugs as she always had (Amfethamine (thats probably wrongly spelled), e's, hash and rohypnol).
Strange, huh?

EDIT2: Jammers, that was a very nice galaxy picture! \o/

Last edited by Snurx; 29 May 2003 at 20:48.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote