Thread: Ohhh Canada!
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2003, 12:24   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
If americans used more drugs, then they'd all be thinner, and thus sexier.

By putting small amounts of MDMA (Ecstacy) into the water supply. You'd make americans more productive, more creative, and more friendly. You'd also see them more active, and eating less.

I'm all for it!
Ah, but what if the Canadians do that, but still use less drugs then the americans? The americans are probably all junkies, while the Canadians use a smart doses, thus doing what you says? (Just not throught the water, it would probably taste vile )
If you use too much drugs, you don't look sexy anymore.. Besides, thin is not a nessecary fact for sexyness, as thin people usually don't have curves, and has to "fill inn", and that is a major turn of in most cases!

But, on a completely different matter, would we like a smarter america? I THINK NOT. Think about it, a big, happy, brain-washed USA? I get shivers in my spine...
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote