View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 18:38   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: To Kill or Not to Kill, That Is the Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
As for whether or not I'm for or against the Death Penalty, I'd say yes. As to whether or not I think it's cruel, I say no. I know this sounds mean and extremely cruel, but I think they should kill the prisoner in the same way they killed there victim (eg if they shot the victim, you shoot them, if they gutted them with a knife, gut them, if they blew them up, blow them up), this would be cruel, but I'm betting most of the family and friends of the victim would be utterly happy with them getting what they dished out.
What about theives? Are we to start cutting off peoples limbs?

I am 100% against victims or the families of victims having ANY say whatsoever in any sort of sentance. Emotion has no place in the court of law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Far from unusual? Even Russia abandoned it
Chechnia? (sp?)
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote