View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2012, 04:54   #180
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

I think Spinner, you just have to accept the fact that planetarion soon will be dead, and i think when they finaly announce that they are putting it to sleep we can all get on with our real lifes or new games
Even though if it would get a new owner that did care and put a lot of time and effort into trying to make the game better, i dont think making up new stats, new changes, etc etc will do anything, atleast PaX didnt expand the playerbase even though it was made more newb friendly.
I dont realy understand how you think you are gonna get new players, or the old players back, the fact that there once was so many people signing up for this game was because it was something new, something the net had ever seen, and something everyone was playing. That aint gonna happend again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote