View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 15:04   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: A sense of purpuose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
If you have any excess funds feel free to send them around to us poor GD students who you can be sure will spend it on the most cost-effective way of getting drunk.

On the matter of your question, i havent come to this stage yet, ive been working at home and been quite happy bringing in £200 a week or so. Covers everything i need and allowed me to save up about £500 to spend back up at uni on gym fee's. So in a sense i may have found some sort of happy medium where my car,lodgings and social life is funded, but at the moment im happy to keep rolling in the money.
Woah. you are in the uni and you earn twice as much as me! actually you earn almost the same as my boss! gotta love 3rd world countries....

I think you are feeling all jolly inside because when you are in the uni, you have something to look up to, to expect. when its over, its like waking up on a shinny sunday morney after partying up all night. It is inevitable to experience a great sensation of displacement and strangement.