View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 10:24   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A sense of purpuose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
When I start to question my sense of purpose I remind myself that I have the senses of a porpoise and go swim in the deep blue sea!
I was going to make a porpoise joke, too slow

Whether you study and get a job or not depends on two things imo. Firstly, money. Can you be confident that you will stay in a financially secure position forever? Secondly, will any other important needs in your life be fulfilled by getting a job? Or could you be happier doing some other random activity all day? If you can, and it won't cause any financial worries, just be a leech forever and never work a day in your life.