Thread: Xontas
View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 21:03   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Xontas

Well what can i say :/ Xontas was the person who gave me my shot as an admin and a MH. He didnt even know me to well but he gave me the chance and with him and ph8 training me i feel i have become a decent MH today. But xontas wasnt only just my boss and mentor he was a friend.. he was the one who put me forward to getting into the PA Team and ill never forget that.. he always looked out for me ect and he was always there to help members. He was active and a hard worker and im sorry to see him being fired. So xontas.. I LOVE YOU

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder