View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:40   #99
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Revenant Project

ooc- arent we exellent with creating names. anyhoo, inspectre what kind of vehicle support do i have access to? -ooc

mad cat listens to the leutenant's speel, and replies in an almost businesslike fassion that implies

i respect your opinion leutenant, and will not order you back, however i expect that, as i am going to overlook this, violation, you will show me that you are competant and capable of handling the responsibility, good luck, and dont get yourself killed.

as his own small speech draws to a close mad cat's voice becomes somewhat more friendly, he places the comm down on the table and gets up to go speak with the commander of the missile battery, when he finds the man mad cat pulls him aside

is this battery capable of fireing SSMs?

Last edited by Mad cat; 10 Dec 2004 at 21:48.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote