View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 20:16   #68
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice
Re: The Revenant Project

Anthony looked at the leiutenent and then back at the door you just came out of...

"Yes, i have an order for them, show no mercy" he said, the leiutenent scampered away and transmitted the order to the patrols, meanwhile Anthony left the command center and went outside to prepare his squad to move out, what he didn't expect to see was his squad kitted out and ready to go just outside the command centre door..

"Sir!" said the coperal, saluting "As soon as the techies reported the Fedralists in orbit i assembeled the troops ready for your command... I hope i wasn't over stepping my authority sir..." Anthony looked at the corperal, and then turned wih a curt nod in his direction, "Prepare the troops to deploy, it seems there's a party were missing" anthony said while he walked towards the officers quarters where he would get his equipment ready.

When all was ready Anthony and his troops climbed aboard their fast transport, hopefully managing to get them to the enemy in less then 10 minuites. Anthony lookd at the squad that he had, all of them tougened veterans unlike himself, but he was still the best, even they accknolged that...

"We no not what to expect form these Fedralists, but one thing we can be certain of, We Will Show Them No Mercy!" Anthony said, "Am i right?" "Yeah." ame the proud reply form the soliders, al they could do now was wait for the transport to land...

Slaves to Armok II: Dwarf Fortress.
ASME is offline   Reply With Quote