Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 22:28   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Environment

Theres probably some truth behind certain enviornmental positions, but the movement as a whole has been so absurdly hijacked by nutcases (mainly radical treepeople who hate humans and are upset about technology causing the extinction of some species of beetles , and the bogstandard anti-capitalists who are eager to grab at any possible stick to hit the West with), thats its far easier to just ignore it altogether than to waste time sorting out the truth from all the propaganda. Which is why I do.

Also if someone told me walk rather than take a car I'd laugh at them for being silly.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote