Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 14:40   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Environment

Quote:
The large increase in coverage of the issue over the last twelve months?
I reckon that has had a certain impact, although I don't think it has come from that. It might be, I just don't know it. But I would like to believe that over time I have developed these opinions. I think it was much like T&F saying that he liked to think he had developed the idea that he was a communist on his own, when in reality he conceded it was probably partly down to yourself and his environment around him (ie family etc) which made him a communist.

Quote:
If someone is using their car, they're not doing it out of spite, they're doing it because it's cost effective, easier, etc. Why not adjust the cost-benefit analysis so it's not rather than railing against them like it's some moral point?
The problem we have with cars is not that they aren't expensive enough, the problem is the lack of a decent public transport system.

Cars are expensive.

But so is catching the train, bus etc.

We need a cheap, clean and cost effective public transport system. I also think we need more trams and more tubes (outside of london) especially in cities like Birmingham.