View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2014, 20:16   #50
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: r55 Stats debate thread

Scott

When i made these stats i decided that Xan was like MOST rounds is going to be weak vs cr/bs. I did however give them a way to stop ter bs. However Xan De can attack into other xans and Ziks w/o Hulls3 They also can attack into Cath(duh all races can attack cath) Also can attack into Etd(none present) However both mara and wyvern yes stop you. Xan De with the CURRENT races distribution as it is sucks.

However Xan fi can attack Ter/Cath/Etd/Xan the only race they cant attack is zik and if teamed with cat Co they can attack anything quite effectively.

So yes I am sorry you did not enjoy this round. Is it because the stats that I made are shitty no, its because you decided to place a race and strat that wasnt going to work in the current meta. Had you done your homework correctly you'd have seen a strong % of zik/ter/cat at the start of the round and said... Hmm one of those races is hard to attack with fi and 2 of them are hard to attack with De maybe I should go something different.

My point earlier was to show that zik isnt the strongest fleet this round it may just look that way because I favor Zik over other races but its just as weak and strong as all of them. If you were really worried about Zik you would build your strat around stopping them by using what they target worst(Co/Bs).