View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2014, 00:31   #25
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: r 5 5 mid round sumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Stats shouldn't depend alliances. As a solo player, you should at the very least be able to defend yourself against some planets in the universe. I cannot self cover myself against any race without being -value. Heavy -value at that.

Anyway, i'm not just moaning for the sake of it.

What i'm wonder is, when this set of stats was made, did anyone from PA team actually check them? Is there some vetting process for stats?

I know there used to be beta testing for stats, but it's been a while since i've played so i'm not sure if that still happens?

i believe a lot of complaints were made before the round about the stats, but the changes made, made things worse, like the targetting of etd removing the co targetting from the emp ship and allowing fireblades to be OP for example effectively nullifying DE as a viable attacking option