View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 08:25   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me, myself and Remy(A lovesong for stupidity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
You made me giggle ^^

Personally I prefer the Sovjet genocide of the Gulags. Or the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. Bhor wars in South Africa. But you don't hear much of them, guess they didn't have such great PR behind them. That's why it's bloody funny to pretend not to have heard of the holocaust, because it's so ****ing hypocritical how we should all be tip-toeing around the subject, so venerable, and yet most of us remain completely oblivious of the other countless genocides through history.

And don't give me that bullshit about the holocaust being more methodical or more engineered. Each society uses what technical capability they have available to them and what means they deem least taxing.

ps. Fun fact, the Jews were not the population hit hardest by the Holocaust, the Romani were. Bet most of you've never read that in a history textbook?
So because it happened elsewhere too but that didn't get as much attention it suddenly makes the holocaust a fun thing to laugh with?

If your fleetnames had been even a little bit funny I wouldn't have mind, but they aren't, they're just rude.
Sometimes there's a thin line between a comedian and being an asshole, in this case however the word comedy doesn't even come to mind.

What's even worse is that you're appearantly very proud of yourself, and like to show of your 'greatness' to everybody and make fun of them when they get a bit upset.
Seriously, go **** yourself...

PS: I allready know you'll reply in your arrogant fashion, shouting about some historical facts & other genocides, but I really don't give a damn.

PPS: have you printed out the log + this forumpost and given it a nice place in your room yet? Perhaps for later masturbation purposes

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]