View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 19:13   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Quick and Nasty - A GD Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Wasn't the qwerty keyboard the same set-up as the old type-writers? I could be completely out to lunch, but I think that the qwerty set-up was to prevent fast typers from getting keys/mechanics all jammed up.
Yeah, commonly used pairs of letters were split up to stop the typewriter jamming. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to find long words that grouped together. Again, you'll do better on a qwerty keyboard than a dvorak one for this challenge; when I read kurashimas post I almost immediately googled for a dvorak layout so I could use a word from that to be 'clever', but its insanely hard to find anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A wizzle wozzle? I'm pretty sure an inefficient layout would tend towards letters most commonly used in succession being widely separated.
Yeah I know, I just dont think this has anything to do with this challenge
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote