Thread: hello!!
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 05:39   #85
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

bad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud of
Re: hello!!

Wow i really cant keep up! I really want to just fit in here but its seems hard. yes you can all think I'm some kind of retard. I'm cool with that because I know who i really am and I can see how you have all been angry with this, and my appaling english. I am sorry. As you can see I'm trying to type proberly just to please you.

And to the other 15 year old that posted something in this.. I am sorry, I now realise that I did make it out to seem as though all teenagers where stupid. I have insulted our age group by this.

My attempt to make paragraphs is pathetic but just concider that I am trying. I say sorry to all the people I have upset but I'm sorry that I dont live up to your standards, I'm not perfect.. but then again no-one is.